- Quanzhou Chierda Electronic Telecom Co., Ltd.
- 2nd Year Audited Supplier
- Fujian, China Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: Transceiver,Walkie Talkie,Two Way Radio,Interphone
- OEM/ODM Serivice: No
Our brand_ chierda: With 20 years development, we have produced developed & marketed intercom, transceiver, two way radio, walkie talkie and related accessories. Now we have rich experienced R&D walkie-talkie engineers, and skilled two way radio technicians and workers!
1. Important functions
1) Full band radio
2) VOX function
4) Low battery capacity warning
5) Sound Indication for Channel Number
6) FM Radio
7) Off Set Frequency: (VHF: 00.000-37.995MHz), (UHF: 00.000-69.995MHz)
8) Busy Channel Lock Out
9) Password Input
2. Standard Package Contains:
1 Radio, 1 Battery, 1 Antenna, 1 Charger, 1 Belt Clip, 1 User's Manual
1)Please contact us at first time for bulk order, larger discount waits for you
2) Please be responsible for custom tax if your local custom charge some custom tax.
3) OEM service is offered, we can design packing box and logo mark as your requirement.
4) Sample time: If with our logo, within 5 days.
5) MOQ: 2 for sample; 100 for mass production; 500 for OEM
6) Payment term: T/T, Western Union and PayPal
7) Warranty Information: 12 months for body radio; 6 months for accessories.
4. About us:
We do our best to produce excellent quality products and services. We hope we help you and are glad to become your faithful friends.
For fast delivery, usually bulk goods are shipped by DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS etc, and large quantities depend on Customer request.
X1 Long Distance Radio Transceiver Ham Radio Walkie Talkies (CD-X1)
|General Index||Model: Walkie Talkie CD-X1|
|Rated Voltage||DC 7.2V|
|Frequency Sensitivity||± 2.5PPM|
|Modulation Distortion||< 5% (300-3000Hz)|
|Maximum Frequency Deviation||< 5kHz / < 2.5kHz|
|CTCSS Frequency Deviation||0.75KHz± 50Hz|
|Spurious Radiation||≤ 7uW|
|Modulation Mode||FM(16KΦ F3E/11KΦ F3E)|
|Remanent Radiation||≤ -35dB|
|Audio Frequency Power||≥ 500mW|
|Audio Distortion||< 5%|
|Spurious Rejection||≥ 65dB|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||≥ 60dB ≥ 70dB|
|Note: Specifications is adjusted for technology improvement.|
|Excuse for no further notice.|